Thursday, June 26, 2008

Very Excited!

I am so excited about this weekend! I have really been looking forward to it for weeks. I am leaving for Atlanta tomorrow with my mom, grandmother, aunts, and friends. We are going to a women's conference. Beth Moore will be speaking and I am thrilled to go hear her. There is just something so incredible about being surrounded by so many women just worshiping our Lord. I am so ready to see all the wonderful things God is going to bring from this weekend! My sweet babies will be staying with Todd's mom while he works and they can't wait. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband who supports me in all that I do. There aren't a whole lot of husbands that would not only let their wife go on a weekend retreat, but encourage them to go. God is so good!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl, I hope you have a wonderful time!! See you Monday!