Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Exciting News

I am so excited to tell everyone that Todd found a job! This job will be so good for us. He will be making more money than he has ever made before and I think he will actually enjoy what he will be doing. God is so amazing. We were just about to give up when He brought us through yet again. Hopefully within the next few months there will be several positive changes in our lives. We pray that we will be able to put our house up for sale in about a month or two and I will be applying for nursing school in May. If all goes well and I am accepted, I should start nursing school next fall!! It is about time LOL. There are a few other awesome changes that we are looking forward to, but I will let you know more about those in a later post. I don't want to get too ahead of myself (which I tend to do pretty often) :) I guess that is all for now. If you would like, check back for more to come on all the wonderful things God is doing for our family!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for yall! God is good and everything has a way of always working out in the end! I know you are excited for Todd's new job!!

Deanna said...

His timing is PERFECT! It's amazing to look back and see the ways He has carried us through and the victories that He has given us. Especially the hard-fought ones. He has an amazing way of letting us be in on the fight. He is AWESOME!!! See you in a little while.
Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

You're pregnant? hehe