Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Grade!!

Today, my sweet baby girl started the first grade. I just can't believe how grown up she is. She picked out her entire outfit for today. She got dressed and I painted her fingernails pink and put a pretty little headband in her hair. She was so excited about starting back to school. She couldn't wait to get there and meet her new teacher and make new friends. When we got to the school, she got out of the car, threw her bookbag over her shoulder, and walked in the school like she knew exactly what to do. It made me want to cry. Tomorrow, Caleb will be starting K4!!! Can you believe it? I can't!! He is excited about starting his new class as well. He is ready to go on field trips LOL. They grow up so fast. I wish I could keep them little forever. No matter how big they get, they will always be my precious little babies!

3 comments:

Gina said...

I can't read anything on your page. That font color does not show up good.

Unknown said...

So hard to believe our kids are growing up so fast!!

See you tomorrw at work!

Deanna said...

They are PRECIOUS! And growing up too fast - tell the to STOP IT!!! :-)

lOVE YOU,
Mom