Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Monday

Well, here we go again with another week of work...LOL. Mondays come way too fast. Even though the weekend wasn't long enough, it was still a great one. Todd has been working a second job on the weekends for about nine months now. He has only been off about three times since he started. This was his first weekend off after quitting that job. It is so nice to have him home on the weekends again. The kids and I always miss him so much when he is working. We spent Saturday just hanging around the house. Sunday, we got up and went to church, then to walmart, and back home. I wasn't ready for it to end!! Now I am just looking forward to spending quality time with them again next weekend. That's all for now. I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Glad it was a good weekend, but I missed y'all. It was good to see Todd at church Sunday. I always love seeing my kids at church.
Love you,
Mom