Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Beautiful Day

I was so excited this morning to walk outside and feel the cool wind blowing. My precious Hannah said she was cold so I went back in the house and got her a sweater! Yes, I said sweater, YAY! I am so happy that it is starting to feel a little more like fall everyday! It is truly my favorite time of year! I love sitting on my pourch drinking coffee in a long sleeve t-shirt and shorts. All year long, I have been looking forward to the halloween carnival at church, our family Gatlinburg trip, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas. I enjoy everything fall has to offer. To me, it is the most beautiful time of year!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Ahhh me too. Throw in some candy corn with peanuts, some hot chocolate and rustling leaves with a nice cool breeze. Yep, that's my kind of stuff!!! You are my apple that didn't fall far from the tree. ;-)
Love you,
Mom

Unknown said...

I so agree that Fall feels so good and very beautiful with all the leaves changing! Morgan also wanted a sweater this week. :-)

Unknown said...

Fall is the best! It will be interesting for sure to see how Illinois fall differs from Alabama fall.