Friday, October 3, 2008

Loving Life!

When I look at my life and all the wonderful things God has done for me, I am so amazed! God has blessed me with the best family. I am so thankful to have a husband who loves his family with all of his heart. He works so hard to provide us with everything we need. Hannah and Caleb are my precious angels. They can make me a little crazy sometimes, but they are my whole world! My mom is my inspiration! I don't know if she realizes just how much she means to me. I don't think I could make it through this life without her right by my side. I don't get to spend much time with my sister and brother, but they are so very special to me. My daddy would do anything for his family. One of my most cherished childhood memories is when my daddy wrote me the sweetest letter on my 16th birthday. My grandparents love us so much. They have helped us through so many different struggles. My sister in law, Nicole, is such a dear friend. I love spending time with her, Field, and Rylan.

My friend, Kim, and I were talking the other day about the economy and how things are getting worse and worse. She said it has really made her start reflecting on her life. Along with my mother, she is one of the most passionate christians I have ever met! After that conversation, I have been thinking about the awesome friends and family God put in my life. I was starting to loose my way when it comes to my walk with God. I haven't been to church in a while and when I'm not in church, it makes it easier to do things that I know are not pleasing in the eyes of God. He has been so good to me and my family. So, last night, I picked up my Bible for the first time in weeks and had my quiet time with my precious savior. Today is a new day and I am going to praise God for it and everyday that follows!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget how precious you are to other people as well. You mean the world to me and even though we don't see eachother often I will miss you like crazy!

Deanna said...

Ohhh, that was so sweet. I'm thankful for my many blessings too - my children being a huge one (or three). Stephanie, you are a priceless jewel to me whose worth is far above rubies and diamonds. My heart is captured by and overfilled with love for you and your sister & brother, and Dad, and of course those precious grandbabies. And above all, it warms my heart to see when my children are loving our Lord and spending time with Him. He is the most awesome blessing that we have. Treasure your time with Him, He treasures His time with you.
I love you,
Mom

Deanna said...

BTW I love your new Fall look - especially that adorable picture. :-)
Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

Great blog today!! You mean so much to a lot of people as well! You have to be one of the nicest and sweetest people I know!! I really enjoy working with you!