Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun Weekend!

This weekend was really good! Friday night, we went to my sister-n-laws house. The kids played while we watched scary movies eek eek eek! Saturday, we took all the kids to Tannehill and man was it packed!! There were sooooo many people there. But we still had a great time. We trick or treated at all the campers and some of them had adults that were dressed up as monsters and other scary things. Well, Caleb would not trick or treat at those campers! They didn't seem to bother Hannah until one of the monsters (not a person, it was a thing that moves that you can buy like from walmart) reached out and touched her! She cried and cried and cried. Poor baby! Then we walked by this one camper and they had all kinds of ghosts and monsters (fake ones) hung in the trees and set around the yard. My mom leaned over and was looking at this really ugly monster and said, "that is one ugly dummy." And all of a sudden it jumped at her. It about scared her to death. I almost couldn't quit laughing!!! After we left Tannehill, we went to my mom's and drank hot chocolate YUMM!! Sunday, we didn't make it to High School Musical 3, so that will be our adventure next weekend. But, we went to church and then to my mom's for lunch and birthday cake! Happy birthday to me hehe. It was a wonderful weekend. Well I guess I better get to work!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good weekend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!