Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Again!

Well, it is Monday again! The start to a whole new wonderful work week LOL! The kids are at home with Todd today since school is out. So, I got to sleep in just a little bit longer this morning YAY! My day started off really good and then it happened! A poor little kitty ran right out in front of my car. I couldn't stop because there was a car right behind me. I feel really guilty about it, but I'm not letting that ruin my day. We had such a great day yesterday. I got up and got me and the kids ready for church. We made it just in time! I watched the kids walk up the stairs to their classes before heading to my class. I am helping teach the 2 and 3 year olds. It was fun and Monica did such a good job on the lesson. After church, we went home and I made lunch. Then we took about a two hour nap ahhhh. When I finally got up from my nap, I cooked dinner and cleaned my house. Oh and I got tons of hugs and kisses from my babies!! It was a very relaxing day. I think this is going to be a very good week!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well we made it through Monday - yay!!