Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF!

I'm so glad today is Friday! The weeks have been really long here at work lately. Today would have been the perfect day to just stay in the warm bed and read a book. I love days like this! We have a fun filled weekend planned! Tonight me and the kids are going to Nicoles for dinner and movies. Tomorrow morning we are going to my mom and dad's to hang out and then we are heading to Tannehill for the kids to play and trick or treat around the park! They are so excited about it and I must say I am a excited about it too! Sunday, we are going to church and then we my mom and I are taking Hannah and Caleb to see High School Musical three!! YAY!! Hannah and I have been waiting sooooo long for this movie to come out. Yes, I said Hannah and I hehe. I love High School Musical. I know that I am a nerd, but I don't care!! Oh and Sunday is a very important day!! That is the day that I officially become an old woman LOL. Just kidding, but I will be turning the big 25!!! I just can't believe it! Where did the past few years go?! Oh and if that doesn't make me feel old enough, Hannah has her first loose tooth!!! What happened to my baby?! My children are so wonderful. They truly make this life worth living! Well, I guess that is all for now. I have to get back to work.

0 comments: