Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I can't believe it is already halloween! I am so excited about tonight! I am taking the kids to our fall festival at church while Todd is at work. When he gets off, he is going to come meet us and we are going to do a little trick or treating! YAY!! Halloween is so much fun! Then I have to be at the hair salon at 8:30 am tomorrow! That is really early to be the day after halloween, but it will be well worth it. I have been needing a hair cut for quite a while! This should be a really great weekend!! Only one more week until I will be on my way to Gatlinburg!!! I can't wait. It is my favorite vacation of the year! Todd isn't going this year and that stinks, but the kids and I will still have fun!! I will post some pics next week from halloween!

0 comments: