Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted!

Today is a very important day!! I hope everyone got out and voted or at least plan to vote before the day is over. I have been praying for this election! I won't go on and on about it, but I feel that it is extremely important not only to vote, but to pray and ask God to give you direction with your decision! Aside from that, we had a wonderful weekend! Friday night I took Hannah, Caleb, and Farrah (Hannah's friend) to the fall festival at church. Then we went home to get Todd and his dad, Kim, and Katie so we could head out for a little trick or treating. We had such a great time! The kids got TONS of candy and that is so not good, because I end up eating half of it LOL. Saturday, we didn't really do much. I cleaned and just relaxed most of the day. Sunday, we went to church and Bro. John gave a great message. Then we went to Field and Nicoles for dinner and a movie. Oh, I almost forgot, I also finally got my hair cut!! YAY!! Well, I guess that is all for now. I better get to work!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You've been tagged! http://blushingmommy.blogspot.com/2008/11/ive-been-tagged.html