Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thursday, we spent most of the day at my Granparents house. We ate and ate and ate LOL! It was such a nice day. Friday, I got up at 3:00 am!!!! I was at JCPenny by 4:00am! I went with my SIL, Nicole. Then we went to Old Navy and yes we got the doorbuster!!! YAY!!! We also got some really great deals. Best Buy was our next stop. I didn't get anything there, but Nicole got a great bargain. Next we went to the mall and we shopped until our legs hurt LOL. We made a few more stops before eating lunch at 10:30 am LOL. I know it is early to be eating lunch, but remeber I woke up at 3:00! It was a great weekend! I love this time of year! I enjoy spending time with family, cooking, shopping, putting up Christmas decorations. It is my favorite time of year! Well, I guess I better get back to work!

0 comments: