Monday, December 29, 2008

Great News!!!

Today is very exciting!!! I had been feeling a little sick last week so I took a pregnancy test on Friday and it was negative. We had a wonderful weekend just spending time with our family. Yesterday we had Church and Todd's mom came over to see the kids. This morning I got up and decided to go ahead and take my second test. It was POSITIVE!!!!! That's right, baby number three is now on the way and we couldn't be happier!! I am so thankful for my amazing husband and children. There are so many people that love and support us and I hope they know how much they mean to us. I can't wait to start looking at baby things!! Caleb will be starting school in the fall so I think it is time for another little baby. I am just so overwhelmed with joy!! All I can say is YAYYYYYY!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to you!!!

Deanna said...

Precious Blessings!!! Can't wait to see sweet little number 4. :-) Love you.

Mom