Friday, January 9, 2009

WOW!

Okay, so I am about 5 1/2 weeks pregnant and I look like I am about 2 1/2 months!! I am showing way faster with this baby! Most people tell me it is normal because this is my third child. I figured I would show faster this time, but I was thinking I would at least be two months. I am so excited! I love looking at maternity clothes, baby clothes, baby furniture, ect. Pregnancy can be so much fun and the feeling of having a little baby inside you is so amazing. I just feel like I am on top of the world right now!! My first doctors appt. is on Jan. 19th. I can't wait to find out my official due date!! Well, I have to get to work now but I will post again soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww....you look cute already starting to show a little! I will be excited to hear about your doctor's appt. and your official due date!!!

Unknown said...

Maybe it's twins LOL

Deanna said...

You a cute little mama. Love your big mama.