Monday, May 4, 2009

Women of Joy!




This weekend I went with a group of women from my family and Church to the "Women of Joy" conference in Sevierville, Tn. We had a wonderful time! We heard from some amazing speakers including: Kirk Cameron, Priscilla Shirer, and Carol Kent. They were all so good and they each had some very powerful messages. The last night we were there Casting Crowns performed and it was so great! We just had a blast spending time together and worshiping together. We came back VERY early yesterday morning to get home in time for Graduation Sunday at our Church. My brother is graduating High School this year, so we couldn't miss it!! I knew that I might get a little teary eyed, but much to my surprise tears just started pouring down my face when we watched the slide show of all the youth from their baby pictures to their graduation pictures. I felt like a big baby, but I just couldn't control it LOL. Maybe it was just overwhelming emotions from the whole weekend and that video just pushed them to the breaking point LOL. I am so proud of my brother. He plans to attend college for EMT Paramedics this fall. I pray that he will stick with it and get through school because it is so important to have a college degree. He is such a wonderful person and I know he will do great things! Well, I guess that is all for now.


1 comments:

Deanna said...

Just now getting over here to comment. The weekend was awesome though. My favorite part was being with my girls. They love to worship Jesus and I love watching them. It's a whole different atmosphere to be away with nothing holding back the worship. Can't wait till next time!
Love,
Mom