Monday, June 15, 2009

Catching up!

Wow, it has been a while since I have posted. We have lots of catching up to do!! A lot has happened over the last couple of weeks. The first and most important piece of news I want to share is that my precious Hannah has accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior. She was saved at VBS on Thursday 6/11/09. We talked with Bro. John a little more this past Sunday and she will be baptized on Father's Day. Todd and I are so excited for our little angel. Hannah is thrilled. She just grins from ear to ear and talks about how excited she is all the time. I don't think Todd could have asked for a sweeter Father's Day gift than to see his little girl be baptized!! It just fills my heart with joy!! Second part of my news is that I am now 28 weeks pregnant!! It won't be much longer until we welcome Lydia Elizabeth, the fifth addition to our family, into the world! I can't wait to meet her, hold her and kiss her. We are in the process of getting everything ready. I have ordered her crib and I already have her bedding. My baby shower is in less than two weeks and I am so happy to get together with my friends and family. Things are wonderful right now and I will try to keep you posted a little better. I have to go but I will post again soon.

1 comments:

Deanna said...

One of the most precious things for a Nana is to see her grandbabies loving Jesus and giving her heart to Him. I'm glad Hannah has a Mama that sees the importance of having her children in church and teaching them about Jesus. We can hardly wait for the day Todd's work schedule is different so he can join them. Hannah and Caleb are blessed to have the parents they have. As will Lydia be too. I love you all very much.
Mom/Nana

But Jesus called the children to Him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.
Luke 18:16