Monday, March 23, 2009

Beautiful Weekend!

This weekend was so pretty! I just wanted to stay outside the whole time. Saturday, Caleb had ball practice. It was a lot of fun. His coach was bragging on what a good little ball player he is. I love being at the ball park with my family watching my little slugger. Sunday, we had Hannah and Logan's birthday party at the park. It went really well. All the kids had a good time playing. Hannah got a lot of really cute clothes. She was so excited. It was a wonderful weekend. I can't wait until it gets a little warmer so we can open the pool at my mom and dad's house! Today, I am four months pregnant!! The baby is the size of an avocado this week and should be hitting a growth spurt soon! I have started feeling the baby move a little more over the last couple of days. It is such an amazing experience when you feel your baby move inside you. We go back to the doctor on April 9th to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl!! I can't wait! Well, I better get back to work.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

It was a good weekend! Family is an awesome thing, and we are truly blessed. Glad our little avocado is moving around so much. He/she will have to be active to keep up with that big brother and sister. LOL
Love you,
Mom

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.