Friday, March 20, 2009

My little Apple!

This week, the baby is the size of an apple! I went to the doc today and they said everything is looking great so far. He said the baby is growing well, but you can pretty much figure that out by just looking at me LOL. My belly is getting pretty far out there. I will be Sixteen weeks on Monday. I can't believe I am already this far along. It is flying by! I go back to the doctor on April 9th for my ultrasound! I can't wait to find out what we are having so I can start shopping and really planning for my new little one! It will be so nice to have a precious baby in the house again. Hannah is already seven and Caleb will be five and starting kindergarten in August. Time goes by so fast. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful family. I have the most wonderful husband. I don't know how he puts up with my crazy mood swings lately, but somehow he does. I don't remember ever being as emotional and having as many mood swings with either of my other pregnancies. It's like I just can't control it at all. I thank God that I have a husband who loves me anyway in spite of my mental breakdowns LOL. Well, I better get back to work, but I will be sure to post after my ultrasound!!

0 comments: