Thursday, March 12, 2009

Big Day!!

I am a little sad today, because my baby girl turned 7 today!! I just can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday when we were all oooing and ahhing over her in the hospital. They grow up so fast!! We made cupcakes last night for her to take to school today. She was so excited!! We made the funfetti white cake with Strawberry icing (because it is pink LOL). This morning she said, "Can i wear lip gloss to school today?" I told her no and she said, "but it is my birthday". She is getting to big for her own good LOL. I think I am going to have my hands full when she becomes a teenager, which my husband continues to remind me is only six more years away. It might sound like a long time, but it will be here before we know it! Hannah is so precious. She is one of the sweetest children I have ever met. Well, that is all for now. I will post some pics after the birthday party!

1 comments:

Deanna said...

Love that girl and her pink stuff!!! She truly is a sweetheart - adorable and so loving. I planned to call and sing to her this afternoon - that should make her day. Ha Ha!
Love you,
Mom